A sample of some recent topics
- Handling ongoing frustration, impatience and anger
- Building self confidence and resilience
- 'Results are good but I know I will have to move to another level to get the General Manager job'
- 'My goal is to get the CEO position in the corporation in three years, I want a sounding board outside the business to help me on this path'
- Retention and motivation of staff
- 'Strong in technical skills but need support in developing management skills to be a high performing branch manager'
- Reviewing career options
- Building self awareness around leadership styles and personal interactions
- Dealing with the management of an acquisition
- Crisis management
- Finding a clear simple vision for Division
- Establishing trust in difficult team situation
- Feeling burnt out / re-balancing priorities and life
- 'Losing it' at a meeting – how to manage these scenes better
- Dealing more effectively with difficult colleague
- Improving team effectiveness
- Managing difficult performance management discussions
- Time management and delegation
- How to overcome procrastination in decision making
- 'Being overtly aggressive and controlling is making it hard to get peoples' commitment to key objectives'
- Responding to criticism / giving feedback effectively
- Relationship compatibility issues
- Redeeming relationship with children
- Succession planning
- Mentoring high potential individuals
- Cross cultural issues in business
- Re-structuring the business
- Managing the change process
- Dealing with change at the personal level
- Responding to 360° Reviews and climate surveys
- Working through key emotional intelligence competencies
Return to previous page...